Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Best Laid Plans

I wanted to post updates from the holidays this weekend, but our computer is sick with a virus. We should have it fixed by tomorrow and I can gear back up to start posting regularly!

In addition, please keep the people of Haiti in your hearts and prayers. I have been avoiding the news because I just can't handle the images and the thought of what they are going through; it breaks my heart to think about it...it is just too much to comprehend.

Matthew Paul Turner wrote a great post over the weekend about Martin Luther King. I really liked it and even heard it being endorsed on the radio yesterday (KLove). Small world! Matthew is in Uganda and has been posting about his trip. Amazing stories and pictures...you should check them out here.

No comments: