Friday, November 2, 2007

Cancelled Appointment

We found out we were pregnant on October 20th via home pregnancy test...two of them to be exact. My first scheduled doctor's appointment was this morning, eleven minutes ago. Unfortunately, my doctor had to reschedule. I was actually pretty excited and anxious about the appointment. I have a list of questions for the doctor, but now I have to wait until next week. So far we haven't really told anyone about the pregnancy. Our moms know and a few very close friends. We are hoping to surprise the rest of our family at Thanksgiving. It is only a few weeks away, so I am hopeful we will make it. Everyone I know is pregnant or has an infant, so I am having a hard time with patience. Without Philip, life has been a challenge. I tried to share him with everyone in our lives, and sometimes I feel like I did not get enough holding time with him. With this pregnancy, I am already counting the days until I will get to hold the baby.

1 comment:

Li Li said...

YEA! I am the first to comment! Anyway-- CONGRATS again! You and the baby (and Carlos of course) are in my prayers daily. I can't wait to read/hear updates! :)
Love you!