Saturday, June 7, 2008

New Pictures

Sorry it has taken me so long to post new pictures. These are from various special occasions that have taken place over the past few months. NOTE: Although I am quite large and in charge in these photos, I am even bigger now. The most recent one was taken almost a month ago...you can imagine the belly by now. When Carlos gets home later, I will have him take new belly shots so you can see. BTW- We found out that Cristian's birthday (6-18-06) is also our good friend Rodney's birthday! Rodney was one of my brother's best friends growing up. He battled cancer several years ago before he passed away. His wife and children moved to San Antonio after he passed and it has been so wonderful seeing his kids grow-up. So, I guess, even though I didn't pick the date, it was fate. Cristian will share his birthday with an Angel (just like his brother)!

The Nursery



Work Shower
"The Girls"...My wonderful team that put together this amazing shower for Cristian!



Kelli and Braden
Braden is 3 weeks younger than Philip, so everytime I see him I think about what Philip might be doing up in heaven. Currently Braden is busy running away from grown-ups and grabbing for cameras!!

No comments: