Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Today is the Day!!!

It is 6:05 am and I have been up since 3:30. I couldn't sleep...can you blame me? Today is the day. In just a few short hours Cristian will be here and in my arms. I can not believe that one very short year ago I was just beginning my jouney of grief after losing Philip. What a turn of events...to celebrate another birth in just over a year! Yes, we really are over achievers...buying a house, two kids and a wedding all in just 22 months! How truly blessed we are. Please keep us in your prayers as we go into the hospital this morning to have a surgery (just me :-( ) and a new baby (both of us :-0 ). One of us will post pictures later today, so keep checking for those!

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Oh boy! I can't wait to see pictures!!! Congratulations Stacey!

Li Li said...

Hooray for Cristian's b-day!! Congrats to you both and I can't wait to meet him in person! I love you guys!!!

Jan said...

Congrats, Stacey! You, Carlos, and Cristian are in my prayers.