Friday, August 22, 2008

2 months old! & other stuff

Ok, I'm a little late on this one...but it has been a long two weeks. We took Cristian in for his 2 month appt Tuesday before last. He was 13 pounds 8 ounces and 23 7/8 inches long. Pretty much, 2 feet tall. He got a big round of shots...2 in his left thigh, 3 in his right thigh and one oral vaccination. He was such a trooper and didn't even cry very much. He was on Tylenol for 24 hours, but after that he was fine. Here is his 2 month picture!

We spent last Saturday night at Mom's celebrating her birthday. Her actual day was Monday, so we celebrated early. Poor thing, she had to celebrate her birthday on her first day back to work (the first day of school). Aaarrrgggghhh. Anyway, Colleen, Carlos, Cristian, Lisa, Franny & Zooey all came and had dinner and dessert. It was so much fun and we had enough babies to go around!
I am sure you have noticed that Lisa is so kindly customizing my blog! Isn't it so cute! I think she felt sorry for my templated blog and she knew (old cheapskate that I am) I would never pay to have it done, nor do I have any tech skills to do it myself. Leave it to Crafty Lisa to step in and help me out! Thank you Ms Lisa, I owe you! Here are a few more pics of the little guy.




milk tipsy





He loves his long horn mobile!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Cool re-design. It was so great to see BOTH of your sweeties the other day. Cristian is such a cutie!! Wish I had met Philip..still, every time I see Cristian, I think of him.