I am so addicted to the blog world. I have not updated my list to the left there, but I actually check a whole bunch of blogs everyday. Most of them are family/baby blogs, but a few are lifestyle & christian focused blogs. One of the regulars is called Kelly's Korner. Kelly is a great mom of one cute little two month daughter. I came by her blog via another blog (is there any other way?) right after her daughter (Harper) was born. Harper spent some time in the NICU and I was praying for her via a request on the other blog. Anyway, long story, well long, I have been keeping up with Kelly and Miss Harper ever since. Lately, it seems that alot of the blogs I read have been asking for prayers for different babies, some sick, some already angels. Believe it or not I am a very emotional person and reading all of these touching stories of little ones is really hard. Needless to say the past week has been especially hard (with strep on top of it all). Back to my point...Kelly had an awesome post today about giving the big guy some praise for all the good things, big and small. You can read her post here. And why you are there do a quick scroll and check out some of Miss Harper's clothes and hair accessories...me and Grammie's dream: monogramming and giant bows & flowers! In honor of her post here is my list, in no particular order, of just a few of my praises for the day.
1. Carlos my awesome husband who puts up with my moods (you know that right) and is always happy to give me a back rub and vacuum the house (bonus).
2. My two beautiful boys. Cristian, who totally cracks me up and amazes me everyday. And, Philip, my little Angel above that gave me the gift of motherhood and so much more.
3. My mom who does more for us that we sometimes deserve and is the best Grammie ever.
4. Friends, in the real world and in the internet/blog world. Both have had such an impact on my life, far greater than they even know.
5. Thunder, Lightening & Rain Storm...with which we get new growth & life.
6. Mickey D's fountain coke...so yummy yum yum. Did you know we have a Mickey D's less than 5 minutes from the house? So good.
That is all for today. Just a quick post of praise. Don't forget to say your prayers today for all those things big and small that you praise him for. Love ya'll, Stacey