Just a list of stuff for me...
Cristian stuff...mostly according to the man himself
1. Wearing a 5T and 11W shoe.
2. Favorite color: red
3. Favorite foods: popcorn, chicken nuggets, bananas, water & sweat tea
4. Loves outside, especially the playground, pool, and taking walks
5. This summer we have been to: East Texas for Reina's baby shower, Sea World (multiple times), Aunt Mandy's for Drucilla's birthday, Inflatable Wonderland for Sean Anthony's birthday, Schlitterbahn with Daddy
6. Favorite store: Costco (for the hot dogs and yogurt)
7. Prefers 'little pants' (shorts) to long pants & red shirts (which he owns none...silly boy)
8. Favorite toys: race cars and Captain America
9. Favorite book: Max and Ruby Easter book...who says you only talk Easter in the Spring?!
10. Favorite grown-up: Mommy (I was the only one around, so I'm thinking this is out of sight out of mind because Grammie is seriously his favorite.)
11. Favorite baby (stuffed animal) to snuggle: All of them! ( he says)
12. Best Friend: Sean Anthony
This summer was Cristian's first big boy party at the jump place. He is also starting a new school this fall. A private PreK-12 school opened right down the street from our house, so he will attend this year for PreK. I will be very excited next year when he can start public school and save me some money! Private school is expensive not to mention after school care. Argh! But, it is an amazing program, so we are excited. He can't wait to go to Big School. Looking forward to starting in just a few weeks!